    the video card is not intializing till after Windows starts to load. The
    screen is blank until then. Any ideas??

    TIA Bill

    Bill, Apr 22, 2007

  2. Bill

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:24:49 -0700, Bill wrote:

    > Just put together new system using AN9. Everything went pretty smooth, boots
    > fine to Windows XP and operates fine, very fast with 8800 video card. My
    > problem is I cannot get into bios area to make changes. It acts as though
    > the video card is not intializing till after Windows starts to load. The
    > screen is blank until then. Any ideas??

    Start hitting the key(s) to get into the bios as soon as you see the KB
    lights flash on boot.

    Wes Newell, Apr 22, 2007

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    I figured it out. Feel a little stupid, I have my pc dual connected, one
    goes to my regular monitor, one goes to my 40" Sony, it would show the boot
    screen on the Sony, then switch to my regular monitor. All is cool.

    Bill, Apr 22, 2007
  4. Bill

    LioCraft

    Joined:
    May 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Santiago, Chile
    Hi there,
    I've the same problem, but I don't have dual display. What I've done in the search for an answer is, use either one of the DVI outputs of my vid. card randomly....where and how did you solve your problem?
    Thx,

    LioCraft, May 9, 2007