    included with it.

    Thanks

    Rock

    Rock, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Rock

    Rock Guest

    Re: Capture drivers program - Still a problem

    Thanks,

    I spent a lot of time on the nVidia site but as I am not a techo I was
    not sure what one I needed. I downloaded a couple in case.

    I have now installed the WDM ones that were suggested and all are
    accepted by XP except the nvidia WDM Capture Device (universal). It has
    a Exlam mark in Dev Mgr not matter what I do.

    On install it keeps on getting rejected and says it has a Code 10 Error
    and the 'Device will not start'.

    Any ideas..

    Thanks,

    Rock

    Rock, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Rock

    Me Guest

    Re: Capture drivers program needed for Nvidia Riva TNT2 Mofdel 64/Model 64 Pro

    Who is the manaufacturer of your video card.
    Nvidia is only the maker of the chip.

    Can you find a manufacturer and model number anywhere?
    Might be printed on the video card.

    Me, Aug 28, 2003