    No, ARE. There is more then one component to the drivers package unless
    you download the individual components separately. That makes it a
    plural so ARE is correct. ;)
    Wile E. Coyote, Nov 18, 2009

  2. Wile E. Coyote wrote:
    > http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

    thanks

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.31.6
    ^ ^ 16:41:01 up 5 days 5:46 1 user load average: 1.13 1.08 1.07
    ä¸å€Ÿè²¸! ä¸è©é¨™! ä¸æ´äº¤! ä¸æ‰“交! ä¸æ‰“劫! ä¸è‡ªæ®º! è«‹è€ƒæ…®ç¶œæ´ (CSSA):
    Man-wai Chang to The Door (28800bps), Nov 18, 2009
  3. Jef Roe wrote:

    > what a load of bollix...

    It's 'bollocks' and not "bollix".
    Wile E. Coyote, Nov 20, 2009
  4. Man-wai Chang to The Door (28800bps) wrote:

    > thanks

    NP
    Wile E. Coyote, Nov 20, 2009
  5. Jef Roe wrote:

    > what a load of bollix...

    Stop crapping in my thread, twat.
    Wile E. Coyote, Nov 20, 2009
  6. Wile E. Coyote

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Wile E. Coyote" <> wrote in message
    > http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

    I can't seem to install on Win 7 Ultimate x64 . I've tried
    running as Administrator with no luck. After I click the Install
    button, nothing happens at all.

    Tom Lake
    Tom Lake, Nov 29, 2009
  7. Wile E. Coyote

    Gorby Guest

    Tom Lake wrote:

    > "Wile E. Coyote" <> wrote in message
    >> http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

    > I can't seem to install on Win 7 Ultimate x64 . I've tried
    > running as Administrator with no luck. After I click the Install
    > button, nothing happens at all.
    >
    > Tom Lake

    I've been able to install on Win 7 pro x64!

    Did the uninstall of the old, reboot, and install of the new.

    Nothing out of the ordinary.

    Sorry, can't help.
    Gorby, Nov 30, 2009
  8. Wile E. Coyote

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Tom Lake" <> wrote in message news:heuk0h$go1$...

    > "Wile E. Coyote" <> wrote in message
    >> http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

    > I can't seem to install on Win 7 Ultimate x64 . I've tried
    > running as Administrator with no luck. After I click the Install
    > button, nothing happens at all.

    I got the driver itself to install by going into Device Manager,
    updating the Display Driver and pointing to the location that
    was created by the aborted ATI install. I still can't install CCC, though.
    I checked the event log and don't see any reason for the failure.
    I tried sfc /scannow and no bad files were found. I'm stumped.

    Tom Lake
    Tom Lake, Dec 2, 2009
  9. Wile E. Coyote

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Tom Lake" <> wrote in message news:hf5o9q$3er$...

    > "Tom Lake" <> wrote in message news:heuk0h$go1$...
    >>
    >> "Wile E. Coyote" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

    >> I can't seem to install on Win 7 Ultimate x64 . I've tried
    >> running as Administrator with no luck. After I click the Install
    >> button, nothing happens at all.

    > I got the driver itself to install by going into Device Manager,
    > updating the Display Driver and pointing to the location that
    > was created by the aborted ATI install. I still can't install CCC, though.
    > I checked the event log and don't see any reason for the failure.
    > I tried sfc /scannow and no bad files were found. I'm stumped.
    >
    > Tom Lake

    Oh yeah. I also started the computer with the bare minimum
    drivers and no startup items. I though maybe some other program
    was interfering with the install. Still no luck.

    Tom L
    Tom Lake, Dec 2, 2009
  10. Wile E. Coyote

    testeur Guest

    I have the same problem but under XP SP3. Installed without problem under W7-64 !
    Under XP the installer is starded and works for about 10 minuts (with I/O writes in Task Manager),
    but nothing appears on the screen. At the end of this, nothing is installed et no error reported
    anyware. I Also have try in safe mode, but same result.
    Manual driver installation works OK, but no way tio install CCC or WDM
    Re-install of prévious version works fine.
    I dont understand where is the problem.
    Any help welcome

    Olivier
    testeur, Dec 9, 2009