Catlyst Problems

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Alice, May 27, 2009.

  1. Alice

    Alice Guest

    im stuck using catlyst 9.3. when i try to upgrade it all instals but one
    my video games seams to act up on 9.4 and 9.5 i get wierd grafical glitches
    shooting threw my screen like poly gons. but it only hapens on a game
    called second life. any idias and advice are greatly apreceated.

    Alice
    --
    HP Pavilion m9080n:
    2.4 core 2 quad