    Thanks

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-Cbox-ftopict59611.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=301624

    chris_reilly, Jul 28, 2005

  2. chris_reilly

    uddarts Guest

    "chris_reilly" wrote:
    > Hey,
    >
    > I have a Chaintech Cbox fitted to my motherboard.
    >
    > [img:ffabf6c144]http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/Chaintech9CJSZE-jmke-2341.jpg[/img:ffabf6c144]
    >

    > I was trting to send images/videos etc from my D500 via
    > infrared, my box lights up so it is getting some kind of
    > signal however the connection fails.
    >
    > Any idea what may be wrong
    >

    > Thanks

    your best bet would be to contact chaintech support.

    http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Support/

    are there drivers for the d500? you also installed the cbox3 drivers
    from chaintech?

    ud

    uddarts, Jul 28, 2005

  3. chris_reilly

    chris_reilly Guest

    Re: Re: Cbox

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > your best bet would be to contact chaintech support.
    >
    > http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Support/
    >
    > are there drivers for the d500? you also installed the cbox3
    > drivers from chaintech?
    >

    > ud

    Hi,

    I did not think i would need drivers for the phone, and i have not got
    a clue where to get ’em if i do.

    All Cbox works fine, but IR doesn’t connect to mobile phone devices
    when it should.

    chris_reilly, Jul 28, 2005
  4. chris_reilly

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: Cbox

    "chris_reilly" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I did not think i would need drivers for the phone, and i have
    > not got a clue where to get 'em if i do.
    >
    > All Cbox works fine, but IR doesn't connect to mobile phone
    > devices when it should.

    it’s the best guess i could come up with. everything else we use with
    a computer needs drivers.

    dude, i think i got it.

    http://www.mobiledit.com/

    MOBILedit! is a unique modular program which allows you to control
    your mobile phone from the PC via Bluetooth, infrared or cable. You
    can easily copy photos from your phone or upload your favorite
    ringtones, logos, MP3’s and transfer documents too. You can dial, send
    SMS’s, receive calls, organize contacts, play games and much more.
    MOBILedit! is designed as an operating system, you can enhance its
    functionality by adding new plug-in applications and drivers.
    Using MOBILedit!, your phone will be automatically registered in
    myphonesafe.com database, a useful tool helping you to protect your
    mobile phone from being stolen or sold.

    if not just google for something else.

    :D ud

    uddarts, Jul 29, 2005
  5. chris_reilly

    frieser Guest

    Re: Re: Cbox

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > it's the best guess i could come up with. everything else we
    > use with a computer needs drivers.
    >
    > dude, i think i got it.
    >
    > http://www.mobiledit.com/
    >
    > MOBILedit! is a unique modular program which allows you to
    > control your mobile phone from the PC via Bluetooth, infrared
    > or cable. You can easily copy photos from your phone or upload
    > your favorite ringtones, logos, MP3's and transfer documents
    > too. You can dial, send SMS's, receive calls, organize
    > contacts, play games and much more. MOBILedit! is designed as
    > an operating system, you can enhance its functionality by
    > adding new plug-in applications and drivers.
    > Using MOBILedit!, your phone will be automatically registered
    > in myphonesafe.com database, a useful tool helping you to
    > protect your mobile phone from being stolen or sold.
    >
    > if not just google for something else.
    >
    > :D ud

    This is right, Mobiledit is quite powerful and universal tool to do
    this. I do recommend too.
    P.S. check their mobile books, great stuff.

    frieser, Aug 20, 2005
  6. chris_reilly

    frieser Guest

    Re: Re: Cbox