CHAINTECH 7NJL6 Mic Problems

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by xxmitchell, Jun 2, 2008.

  1. xxmitchell

    xxmitchell

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2008
    I've Had a Chaintech 7NJL6 for quite some time now and just 3 days ago i decided to change the case & didn't know it but i lost my manual thank God everyone has the same problem as me and i found it, theres just one thing wrong i have a "MIC-IN,MIC BIAS & GROUND" wires where i have no cluse which jumper it goes to so i look in the manual and for the audio and microphone placement jumpers it dosent have it listed MIC-IN,MIC BIAS or GROUND. It shows

    MIC - AGND
    X - AVDD5
    FRONT R - Return R
    NC -
    Front L - Return L

    I figured out the return R and Return L and Front R and Front L thats all fine and good and i get sound but i dont have any cables labled MIC,NC,X,AGND,or AVDD5. All i have is MIC, MIC BIAS & Ground

    SO PLEASE!!!! if anyone knows where to plug in the mic cable so i can start using Ventrilo, Teamspeak and all that good stuff again i would more than appreciate it!

    Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
    xxmitchell, Jun 2, 2008