Chaintech-7NJL6 Network adapter does not work

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by parm, Sep 7, 2005.

  1. parm

    parm Guest

    Hi,

    I have a Chaintech 7NJL6, I have tried to install couple of network
    adapter cards, but the system comes back with device not working
    properly message. I have tried installing an old card Kingston KNE
    111TX and the Netgear FA311 on my Windows 2000 machine. I am using AMD
    Duron processor. I have uninstalled and installed again but still the
    same problem. I am also getting Realtek LAN 8139 not working properly.
    I have tried disabling the Realtek but the network adapters still
    won’t work.

    Any ideas!!!!!

    Parm

    --
    Posted using the http://www.hardwareforumz.com interface, at author's request
    Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-7NJL6-Network-adapter-work-ftopict61719.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=311284

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com
     
    parm, Sep 7, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. parm

    Guy Guest

    What is wrong with your on-board LAN? Have you diagnosed tha
    successfully
     
    Guy, Sep 7, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. parm

    parm Guest

    Re: Re: Chaintech-7NJL6 Network adapter does not work

    "" wrote:
    > What is wrong with your on-board LAN? Have you diagnosed that
    > successfully?


    Tried using the onboard lan as well. No success at all. I installed
    the drivers using the CD that came with the motherboard. The lan is
    the the only thing that does not work. I have tried the USB port,
    Netgear adapter, D-Link adapter. I am getting the same error messagee.

    1. Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

    2. An error occured during the installation of the device

    The INF or the device information set or element does not match the
    specified install class.

    Thanks.

    Parm

    --
    Posted using the http://www.hardwareforumz.com interface, at author's request
    Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-7NJL6-Network-adapter-work-ftopict61719.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=312036
     
    parm, Sep 11, 2005
    #3
  4. parm

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: Chaintech-7NJL6 Network adapter does not work

    "parm" wrote:
    > Tried using the onboard lan as well. No success at all. I
    > installed the drivers using the CD that came with the
    > motherboard. The lan is the the only thing that does not work.
    > I have tried the USB port, Netgear adapter, D-Link adapter. I
    > am getting the same error messagee.
    >
    > 1. Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.
    > (Code 31)
    >
    > 2. An error occured during the installation of the device
    >
    > The INF or the device information set or element does not
    > match the specified install class.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Parm


    while your waiting on an answer, try an email to:



    have you tried different pci slots? try disabling in bios any unused
    on board extras. the realtek lan is working?


    ud
     
    uddarts, Sep 11, 2005
    #4
  5. parm

    parm Guest

    Re: Re: Chaintech-7NJL6 Network adapter does not work

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > while your waiting on an answer, try an email to:
    >
    >
    >
    > have you tried different pci slots? try disabling in bios any
    > unused on board extras. the realtek lan is working?
    >
    >
    > ud


    Hi Ud,

    I am waiting to hear from Chaintech. I have also tried all the
    avaiable PCI slots. I have tried installing the realtek LAN drivers on
    my machine, that does not work either.

    I will try to disable all the extras from the BIOS and will let you
    know.

    Thanks.

    Parm
     
    parm, Sep 11, 2005
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. zeppkorn
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    7,757
  2. constfilin

    Chaintech 7NJL6 blanks out

    constfilin, Mar 7, 2005, in forum: Chaintech
    Replies:
    49
    Views:
    3,283
    nthums1
    Nov 28, 2005
  3. parm
    Replies:
    12
    Views:
    1,326
    uddarts
    Jul 9, 2005
  4. Bart
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    1,477
    Zilla
    Aug 10, 2005
  5. Kappy

    No go with Chaintech 7NJL6

    Kappy, Aug 15, 2005, in forum: Chaintech
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    1,174
    nthums1
    Sep 23, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page