Cheapest videocard for the Asrock 939Dual-Sata2

Discussion in 'ASRock' started by Anthony Deane, Nov 9, 2005.

  1. As the subject line.

    I'm looking for the cheapest/dirtiest videocard for the Asrock 939Dual-Sata2
    (with an Athlon 64, 512MB RAM).

    I don't play games, but I do watch the occasional DVD and movie on the 'net.

    What would you recommend me for the "budget" end of the market.

    Many thanks,

    Anthony

    1. Advertising

  2. The Outsider

    The Outsider Guest

    On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:18:44 -0000, "Anthony Deane"
    <> wrote:

    >As the subject line.
    >
    >I'm looking for the cheapest/dirtiest videocard for the Asrock 939Dual-Sata2
    >(with an Athlon 64, 512MB RAM).
    >
    >I don't play games, but I do watch the occasional DVD and movie on the 'net.
    >
    >What would you recommend me for the "budget" end of the market.
    >
    >Many thanks,
    >
    >Anthony

    Radeon 9250.