    -- Michelle

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

    Michelle Steiner, Apr 1, 2012

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Paul Sture Guest

    On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:18:56 -0700, Michelle Steiner wrote:

    > Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to
    > be on the computer as much.  Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
    > Internet Explorer.
    >
    > <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>

    Will that mean I can read twice as fast?

    --
    Paul Sture

    Paul Sture, Apr 1, 2012

  3. In article <>, Paul Sture <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:18:56 -0700, Michelle Steiner wrote:
    >
    > > Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to
    > > be on the computer as much.  Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
    > > Internet Explorer.
    > >
    > > <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>
    > >

    > Will that mean I can read twice as fast?

    I do wish April Fool's Day would be banned. :eek:(

    Helpful Harry :eek:)

    Helpful Harry, Apr 2, 2012
  4. Michelle Steiner

    Warren Oates Guest

    In article <-september.org>,
    Michelle Steiner <> wrote:

    > Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to be
    > on the computer as much.  Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
    > Internet Explorer.
    >
    > <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>
    >
    > -- Michelle

    That was a good one. Did you see the 8-bit Google Maps? They seem to
    have removed it, now, but it was called "Quest" and presented maps (and
    Street View) the way they would appear on a Nintendo.
    --

    .... do not cover a warm kettle or your stock may sour. -- Julia Child

    Warren Oates, Apr 2, 2012
  5. In article <4f79b5a1$0$24355$c3e8da3$>,
    Warren Oates <> wrote:

    > That was a good one. Did you see the 8-bit Google Maps? They seem to
    > have removed it, now, but it was called "Quest" and presented maps (and
    > Street View) the way they would appear on a Nintendo.

    Specifically the NES.

    -- Michelle

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

    Michelle Steiner, Apr 2, 2012
  6. In article <4f79b5a1$0$24355$c3e8da3$>,
    Warren Oates <> wrote:

    > In article <-september.org>,
    > Michelle Steiner <> wrote:
    >
    > > Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to be
    > > on the computer as much.  Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
    > > Internet Explorer.
    > >
    > > <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>
    > >
    > > -- Michelle

    > That was a good one. Did you see the 8-bit Google Maps? They seem to
    > have removed it, now, but it was called "Quest" and presented maps (and
    > Street View) the way they would appear on a Nintendo.

    I missed that. But on the main search page, "I'm feeling lucky" was
    replaced with "I'm stealing lucky" -- it was really stolen, since
    clicking on it didn't do anything.

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA