    Sacrum Guest

    Is there a clockgen for the clevo D900T chassis for laptops using P4 650 cpu
    915p chipset?
    Sacrum, Sep 3, 2005

  2. "Sacrum" wrote in message...
    > Is there a clockgen for the clevo D900T chassis for laptops using
    > P4 650 cpu 915p chipset?

    Eh? There is most definitely a clockgen IC on the mainboard, yes, computer
    wouldn't work very well without one. If you're asking whether there are any
    clock-modifying utilities for this board, it'd be rather easier to answer
    that if you told us which clockgen IC the motherboard uses. To find that
    out, you'll need to lift the lid and peek.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Sacrum

    Sacrum Guest

    "Richard Hopkins" <> wrote in message news:...
    > "Sacrum" wrote in message...
    >> Is there a clockgen for the clevo D900T chassis for laptops using
    >> P4 650 cpu 915p chipset?

    > Eh? There is most definitely a clockgen IC on the mainboard, yes, computer
    > wouldn't work very well without one. If you're asking whether there are any
    > clock-modifying utilities for this board, it'd be rather easier to answer
    > that if you told us which clockgen IC the motherboard uses. To find that
    > out, you'll need to lift the lid and peek.
    > --
    >

    > Richard Hopkins
    > Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
    > (replace nospam with pipex in reply address)
    >
    > The UK's leading technology reseller www.dabs.com

    Yes a clockgen to adjust settings....Not sure what the IC - Is there a way to find out without lifting the lid?
    Or is there a 'generic' one for i915P / ICH6?
    Sacrum, Sep 4, 2005