Clone desktop

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Roberta, Feb 16, 2010.

  1. Roberta

    Roberta Guest

    Hello,
    Am using a Radeon X700 SE with a 2 monitor setup with TV attached (OS is
    WinXP Sp3). When I want to use the TV I have to use #2 monitor and it
    blacks out and I cannot see to manuever on that screen for showing on the
    TV. There is a clone choice - can I use that to use the #1 monitor for
    viewing on the TV so I can see the computer monitor and be able to
    manipulate my screen? Hope this makes sense.
    Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,
    Roberta

    1. Advertising

  2. Roberta

    Roberta Guest

    "Roberta" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Am using a Radeon X700 SE with a 2 monitor setup with TV attached (OS is
    > WinXP Sp3). When I want to use the TV I have to use #2 monitor and it
    > blacks out and I cannot see to manuever on that screen for showing on the
    > TV. There is a clone choice - can I use that to use the #1 monitor for
    > viewing on the TV so I can see the computer monitor and be able to
    > manipulate my screen? Hope this makes sense.
    > Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,
    > Roberta

    Forgot: Using ATI Catalyst CC version 2008