cmos battery F170

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by mc, Mar 6, 2010.

  1. mc

    mc Guest

    F170 cmos battery

    The f170 has a changeable bios battery. This appears to be a 680 MB
    (non usb), so how do I remove this battery? I'm not sure if the
    locking mechanism moves up, down or sideways.
    mc

    1. Advertising

  2. mc

    mc Guest

    Re: F170 cmos battery

    On Mar 6, 10:28 am, mc <> wrote:
    > The f170 has a changeable bios battery. This appears to be a 680 MB
    > (non usb), so how do I remove this battery? I'm not sure if the
    > locking mechanism moves up, down or sideways.
    > mc

    Ok I found a pocture on google that simply says to pull the battery
    straight up..
    mc