Comments on Snap Server 1100

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by slane111, Mar 19, 2005.

  1. slane111

    slane111 Guest

    Hello All,

    I have a small but mixed environment with Win XP Pro, Mac OS 9.x & Mac
    OS 10.x and I am considering putting in a Snap Server 1100 or 2200 (an
    Adaptec product) just for file sharing.

    I'm seeking any comments / thoughts / recommendations regarding:

    - Reliability
    - Client issues
    - Support issues
    - Other issues

    I've looked at other products (Buffalo Linkstation, Linksys and
    another one whose name escapes me). They support cross platform but
    only OS X and up on the Mac side.

    Any other options I should look at?

    Thanks in advance