Company of Heroes Tales of Valor, blinking

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Jun 5, 2011.

  1. Hello,

    Some maps in Company of Heroes Tales of Valor seem to blink.

    Like a little bit of black fade.

    Could be a driver issue for gt 520.

    Or perhaps it's tunggle messing things up.

    But probably driver issue.

    (Latest drivers are installed for windows 7)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    1. Advertising

  2. I think this has something to do with settings all low.

    Also if I set settings to medium then alt-tab will give an alt-enter like
    screen which is kinda odd.

    I'll try medium settings soon and see how that goes.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.