    installed OS again. Unsuccessful. Anyone have a clue?

    Mike

    , May 16, 2007

  2. Guest

    Just to clarify, the model of the desktop is SR-1200NX.

    Thanks!

    , May 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    Oh yes, and additionally, something I just discovered. When I check
    the task manager, and look at CPU usage, all processes show 0%.
    INCLUDING SYSTEM IDLE PROCESS. As well, the CPU usage graph shows 0%
    usage, so nothing is doing anything at all apparently.

    Mike

    , May 16, 2007