Compaq 3015US Display problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ken Sponauer, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. Ken Sponauer

    Ken Sponauer Guest

    I have a 3015US laptop that will not light up the LCD "back light". I
    know the entire screen assy is OK because it works fine when swapped
    to another 3015Us I have.

    The machine in question displays to a desktop monitor fine and in fact
    if I look real hard the LCD is displaying also. Its is just that the
    back light will not light.

    1. Advertising

  2. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    (Ken Sponauer) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have a 3015US laptop that will not light up the LCD "back light". I
    > know the entire screen assy is OK because it works fine when swapped
    > to another 3015Us I have.
    >
    > The machine in question displays to a desktop monitor fine and in fact
    > if I look real hard the LCD is displaying also. Its is just that the
    > back light will not light.

    The bulb is burn't out. Check with the manufacturer or call a local
    computer shop for replacements.

    Aaron

    1. Advertising

  3. Ken Sponauer

    Ken Sponauer Guest

    The bulb is fine. As I stated the entire screen assy works fine when
    installed on a different 3015US.

    (Aaron) wrote in message news:<>...
    > (Ken Sponauer) wrote in message news:<>...
    > > I have a 3015US laptop that will not light up the LCD "back light". I
    > > know the entire screen assy is OK because it works fine when swapped
    > > to another 3015Us I have.
    > >
    > > The machine in question displays to a desktop monitor fine and in fact
    > > if I look real hard the LCD is displaying also. Its is just that the
    > > back light will not light.

    > The bulb is burn't out. Check with the manufacturer or call a local
    > computer shop for replacements.
    >
    > Aaron

  4. Ron Cook

    Ron Cook Guest