Compaq Evo W6000 - USB Headers?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sean, Jun 7, 2004.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hello All!

    Does anyone know if the Compaq Evo W6000 has USB, firewire and/or
    audio headers?

    Also, does anyone know if I can take the motherboard and power supply
    out of this machine and successfully install it in the Lian Li
    PC-V1000 case? I just wanna make sure before purchasing this case...

    Thanks SO much for ANY help!
    Sean