    Bob Guest

    Sometimes my 4PDA2 EPOX board shows a F5 code. I have no idea what this
    means. Can you please help me out? Thanks.

    Bob, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > Sometimes my 4PDA2 EPOX board shows a F5 code. I have no idea what this
    > means. Can you please help me out? Thanks.

    Is this such a tough question and no one knows the answer?

    Bob, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Bob

    Graham W Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > Bob wrote:
    >> Sometimes my 4PDA2 EPOX board shows a F5 code. I have no idea what
    >> this means. Can you please help me out? Thanks.

    > Is this such a tough question and no one knows the answer?

    Probably!

    Have you got the manual for the board 'cos EPoX usually list the codes
    in the manual. If not try and track it down on the net. It should have a
    filename like Mu-4pda2.pdf

    HTH

    Graham W, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Bob

    RJAG Guest

    I looked my manual and the only f code I have is FF and that is a boot
    attempt. I couldn't even see anything that resembled your code and any that
    did were reserved (not a lot of help).
    I had a problem similar to this and could only get my PC to boot if the
    sequence was floppy, harddrive, CDROM. I think my harddrive could be
    showing signs of going out and the mobo is too fast for it.

    RJAG, Sep 16, 2005
  5. In news: RJAG typed:
    > I looked my manual and the only f code I have is FF and that is a boot
    > attempt. I couldn't even see anything that resembled your code and
    > any that did were reserved (not a lot of help).
    > I had a problem similar to this and could only get my PC to boot if
    > the sequence was floppy, harddrive, CDROM. I think my harddrive
    > could be showing signs of going out and the mobo is too fast for it.

    Since Award no longer exists it pointed me to Phoenix. There was this one:
    http://www.phoenix.com/NR/rdonlyres/0835996A-6694-4F6D-8243-1030EE040D92/0/postcode.pdf

    Seppo

    Seppo Routimo, Sep 16, 2005