Computer starts again automatically after shutdown

Discussion in 'ECS' started by desfam5, Sep 14, 2010.

  1. desfam5

    desfam5

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    945gct-m Mobo
    intel c2d chip
    winxp sp3

    I shut down the computer thru windows, start/turnoff computer/turnoff, and after about 2 or 3 mins the darn thing starts off automatically again. I have checked the little pins on the mobo that connect to the case on/off and reset female connectors, and they are connected. I don't know which side is + and which side is - because the connector does not say + or - it has a small "S" on the left hand socket (female) and nothing on the right hand socket of the female.