Connect with Aspire Software Consultancy

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by Aspire Software Consultancy, Apr 16, 2011.

  1. Hello Sir/Madam,

    This is Lalit from Aspire Software Consultancy, Bangalore India. We
    are into software development and IT services. We have expertise in
    software development using Microsoft .Net platform, Java platform and
    Salesforce.com platform (Cloud computing).

    This is Business Proposal to provide you Software Development and IT
    services for your company at best quality and reasonable price. We can
    become Offshore Development Partner for your company to provide all IT
    software development needs. This will definitely help you to reduce
    onsite cost for managing software development resources. We can work
    with your team to build software to boost your business.

    In case you are into software development then we can provide you
    dedicated software development team for your project executions. We
    are already working with multiple customers from USA and UK using this
    offshore development center model.

    Please refer our company portfolio for your reference.
    http://www.aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com/references/AspireSoftwareConsultancy.zip

    For quotation or any technical discussion, please feel free to contact
    me at

    Email:
    Cell: +91-9900456745 (anytime)
    Office: +91-80-42073481 (4:00 AM to 2:30 PM GMT)

    Messengers:
    Skype : lalit.mendapara
    Yahoo :
    Msn :

    Look forward to hear back from you.
    Regards
    Lalit
    CEO, Aspire Software Consultancy
    www.aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com
    Aspire Software Consultancy, Apr 16, 2011