Connecting an iMac to a network printer? help!

Discussion in 'Apple' started by circuit_breaker, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    Out IT department had baught 2 Macs: one iMac and one G4. The G4 has
    been configured like a charm no problem. We are unable to connect the
    iMac to our LexMark Optra T616 network printer on TCP IP port
    10.54.193.16.

    How ??

    Thanks.