connecting case mounted USB ports to an old BE6 system

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Spooky-Mobius, May 6, 2004.

  1. is there any way of connecting case mounted USB ports to a system with no
    USB connectors on the mother board?

    there are numerous PCI cards out there that add additional USB ports but I
    can't find any with connectors suitable for case mounted ports. I'm sure I'm
    not the only person who has run into this problem. does anyone know of a
    solution?

    1. Advertising

  2. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    On Thu, 6 May 2004 23:47:16 +0100, "Spooky-Mobius"
    <> tortured a bunch of electrons for
    some unknown reason:

    >is there any way of connecting case mounted USB ports to a system with no
    >USB connectors on the mother board?
    >
    >there are numerous PCI cards out there that add additional USB ports but I
    >can't find any with connectors suitable for case mounted ports. I'm sure I'm
    >not the only person who has run into this problem. does anyone know of a
    >solution?

    See http://www.frontx.com

    Stephen