Connecting Two phy in same PCB

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Martronica, Oct 23, 2015.

  1. Martronica

    Martronica

    I need to connect:

    An RTL8211 transceiver, which according to manufacturer sheet; its capable of working at a 10/100/1000 BaseT. An AP HLK-RM04 module, which Works at a 100BaseT. They are both to be in the same PCB, so, to eliminate the Magjack Rj-45 connectors. Due to the prior info, we must make the connection using integrated transformers.

    We have this proposals (view images):

    I would like to know what you guys think regarding this, if anyone has ever trie this type of connections, and what sort of recommendations you could give me.

    Thanks in advance.

    Attached Files:

    Martronica, Oct 23, 2015