Continuous BIOS Beep on AV8 Socket 939

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Neo2_000, Sep 13, 2007.

  1. Neo2_000

    Neo2_000 Guest

    I have configured the BIOS and disabled all monitoring functions but it
    beeps continuously: long-short-long-short..........

    The computer boots OK. Any clues on getting rid of the beeping?

    1. Advertising

  2. Bill

    Bill Guest

    In article <fcbi4s$7j3$>, explorer3_000
    @hotmail.com says...
    > I have configured the BIOS and disabled all monitoring functions but it
    > beeps continuously: long-short-long-short..........
    >
    > The computer boots OK. Any clues on getting rid of the beeping?

    http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25622

    Reseat/try different ram. Reset cmos.

    Bill