Control software

Discussion in 'Epox' started by Robin Gordon, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. Robin Gordon

    Robin Gordon Guest

    i have an 8KRA2+ mobo and was wondering if there is anyway i can control the
    speed of my CPU cooler with software. I have a volcano 9 with a hardware
    controller for speed (this means i have to rech into the case and screw it
    up for games and down low for browsing or other low load applications.

    ROBIN