    A7N8X Deluxe
    1 gig PC2700
    XP2800
    Nero, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Nero

    Einar Lund Guest

    "Nero" <> skrev i melding
    news:0uGCb.172$9.net...
    > Sometimes my boot screen and also the bios screen gets messed up and bits

    of
    > words,missing words and other junk show.
    > If I reboot at least 3 times it goes away.
    > Is this psu, ram, graphics card, or other problem?
    > A7N8X Deluxe
    > 1 gig PC2700
    > XP2800

    Are you using a Radeon 9700 pro adapter or something like this ?

    Mr Lurel
    Einar Lund, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Nero

    Nero Guest

    No, a GeForce 4 MX440
    Nero, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Nero

    Jim Guest

    If thats the only problem you have I would try a different video card.
    Testing the memory is easy though with Memtest86 and checking the PSU with
    motherboard monitor. If you dont have another video card you might try
    underclocking the one you have with the utility for the card. I have one
    of those cards and although it runs ok at stock speeds it gives that type of
    error with even a small overclock. Different vendor cards may overclock
    more.

    Jim, Dec 13, 2003