    Golly gee. Am I hosed here? Perhaps if I wait all night it will get
    to the part where it will boot from a: and I can flash to J438...

    pc

    pc, Mar 23, 2005

  2. You may be better off pulling the BIOS chip out and taking it somewhere
    to get reflashed. I had to do that one time for a Soyo 7VEM. I sent it
    to iCE Flashing at http://www.badbiosflash.com/ . The guy is really
    cheap and is good about answering e-mail. I got the chip back and it
    worked perfectly. Other places online that do this type of thing are
    http://www.badflash.com and http://www.flashbios.org .

    If you can do without your VA-503+ for a week or two (the time it took
    to mail from Texas to New Jersey and back), I highly recommend this
    place. If not, then maybe a local PC repair shop would have the
    equipment to do it for you.

    Good luck!

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Mar 23, 2005