    joank Guest

    Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu. Can't
    seem to find it on there web.
    joank, Aug 24, 2003

  2. joank

    Matt Guest

    "joank" <> wrote in message
    news:bib4hb$h6r$...
    > Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu. Can't
    > seem to find it on there web.

    Depends on your motherboard type. Whatcha got?
    Matt, Aug 24, 2003

  3. joank

    geeman Guest

    Yes they do, it's called easytune4, this program isn't soley for
    overclocking, as it measures and displays the cpu temp, motherboard temp,
    fan speeds, and voltages.
    hope this helps
    cheers geeman.
    geeman, Aug 24, 2003
  4. joank

    S.Heenan Guest

    joank wrote:
    > Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
    > Can't seem to find it on there web.

    Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder on the
    desktop and double-click to open it.
    http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
    --
    Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated
    S.Heenan, Aug 25, 2003
  5. joank

    joank Guest

    "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    > joank wrote:
    > > Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
    > > Can't seem to find it on there web.

    > Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder on

    the
    > desktop and double-click to open it.
    > http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm

    That did the job, thanks.
    joank, Aug 25, 2003
  6. joank

    S.Heenan Guest

    joank wrote:
    > "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    >> joank wrote:
    >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
    >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.

    >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
    >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
    >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm

    > That did the job, thanks.

    No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
    monitoring.
    --
    Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated
    S.Heenan, Aug 25, 2003
  7. joank

    S.Heenan Guest

    BA wrote:
    > I can't seem to get the link to work......
    > Any chance of you posting this app ??
    >
    > Thanks a TON !
    >
    > BA

    You've got mail.
    --
    Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated
    S.Heenan, Aug 25, 2003
  8. joank

    Amir Facade Guest

    Me too please.
    T.I.A.

    "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    : joank wrote:
    : > "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    : > news:uKb2b.19818$...
    : >> joank wrote:
    : >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
    : >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
    : >>
    : >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
    : >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
    : >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
    : >
    : >
    : > That did the job, thanks.
    :
    : No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
    : monitoring.
    : --
    Amir Facade, Aug 26, 2003
  9. joank

    Amir Facade Guest

    Thanks.

    "Amir Facade" <> wrote in message
    : Me too please.
    : T.I.A.
    :
    :
    : "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    : news:AIc2b.20293$...
    : : joank wrote:
    : : > "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    : : > news:uKb2b.19818$...
    : : >> joank wrote:
    : : >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
    : : >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
    : : >>
    : : >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
    : : >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
    : : >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
    : : >
    : : >
    : : > That did the job, thanks.
    : :
    : : No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
    : : monitoring.
    : : --
    Amir Facade, Aug 28, 2003