    settings."

    But I have no idea how to get to that startup check box. I've
    unchecked it in msconfig, but it keeps coming back.

    Steve, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Steve

    Warren Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Trying to stop Creative Diagnostics Agent from running at startup.
    > The help file says "If you want to disable Creative Diagnostics Agent,
    > click the Do not run Diagnostics Agent at startup check box to select
    > it when Creative Diagnostics Agent offers to restore the audio
    > settings."
    >
    > But I have no idea how to get to that startup check box. I've
    > unchecked it in msconfig, but it keeps coming back.

    Steve,
    This is what I did to remove the Icon, and stop the program from running at
    Start Up. Right click on the Icon in the Task bar, and choose "Exit". Click
    on "Start"-"Programs"-"Creative"-"Sound Blaster Live"-"Creative Diagnostics
    Agent". Within the box that comes up, uncheck the box to "Run the Diagnostic
    Agent at Start Up". HTH

    Warren, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    "Warren" <> wrote:
    >This is what I did to remove the Icon, and stop the program from running at
    >Start Up. Right click on the Icon in the Task bar, and choose "Exit". Click
    >on "Start"-"Programs"-"Creative"-"Sound Blaster Live"-"Creative Diagnostics
    >Agent". Within the box that comes up, uncheck the box to "Run the Diagnostic
    >Agent at Start Up". HTH

    Ahhh, perfect. Thanks so much! Sure would be nice if the help file
    actually helped once in a while...

    Steve, Oct 15, 2003