Creative multimedia interface

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by bassem Fahmy, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. bassem Fahmy

    bassem Fahmy Guest

    Hi,

    I have the sound blaster live 256 .. you can see my problem in the
    following links:

    - http://www.geocities.com/bassemf/attach.jpg
    - http://www.geocities.com/bassemf/attach2.jpg

    It come from the creative multimedia interface which do not have the
    MMDEVLDR.VXD ..By the way, it do not have a conflict.

    The problem I face now is that I can only play mid file .. and no
    other format can play.

    - I have even delete any SB then reinstall the full sound blaster
    installation CD to got all the creative programs but it did not
    resolve the problem plus that any of creative program usually hangs
    after open it !!

    - Have install also the SB fix and the update from creative site but
    it did not solve it.

    - For the build-in sound audio .. Its "disable" in the bios.

    What I can do now.. Waiting your reply,

    .. Operating System: Windows 98SE

    .. Creative Model Number: SB LIVE SERIES

    .. Processor/CPU: 2.8 Intel

    .. Memory: 265

    Best Regards,
    Bassem