CreativeLabs Soundblaster MP3+ will recordings match the quality of an MP3 jukebox recorder?

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by David, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. David

    David Guest

    I've put in an order for an MP3 player at Amazon that does line-in
    recording, but have just come across the Creative Labs Soundblaster
    MP3+ (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A14S4/026-2356576-5556416)
    which seems to allow you to encode straight to MP3 too - and at higher
    bitrates than the player I have chosen. However, does anyone have any
    opinions on the capability of this piece of hardware? How does it
    work? And does it ever experience any drop-outs?
    Basically, will it match the quality of an MP3 created by an MP3
    recorder/player?

    I'm hoping the opinions of this will be as positive as on Amazon. I've
    been quite limited in my choice of MP3 players because I'm looking for
    a player that also records, so hopefully I can look at other options
    if the drive will do it instead.

    Thanks,
    David

    David, Jan 5, 2004