Custom Boot Logo

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by drifter23, Apr 7, 2005.

  1. drifter23

    drifter23 Guest

    Does anyone know where to save your custom logo (logo-1 in bios; aka
    EPA logo)? I think it has to be a bmp. But I wasn’t sure. I will be
    building several for a local company and would like to use our
    business logo on boot-up.

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Soyo-Custom-Boot-Logo-ftopict52051.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=253246