D-Leds

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Billian, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Billian

    Billian Guest

    Can someone give me some explaination about the D-Leds, cause my server is
    getting stuck before booting.

    It says 0110, where 0 is red and 1 is green.

    Thanks in advance!

    --
    With kind regards,

    Billian.

    Main Administrator of the Dominian IRC Network.

    1. Advertising

  2. Mike Levy

    Mike Levy Guest

    Have the manual for the board? Read it, listed right in there. I've
    also learned that different boards have different meanings, so the
    board model number would be helpful, but then you could also go to
    www.msicomputer.com as I would do if you posted the model number, and
    find the manual to read if you don't have a copy.

    Sorry to come off as a jackass, but a little more info is helpful, but
    then if you had that info and a nudge in the right direction, you can
    find the answer yourself...