d3va troubles

Discussion in 'Epox' started by t968rs, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. t968rs

    t968rs

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    My motherboard appears to be working fine. I am waiting on two PIII 800MHz processors and am simply utilizing a Celeron at 400MHz to set the computer up while they are coming.

    The computer boots up and I can play with the setup. Then, I connected a CDROM and HDD. It detects both, but won't boot off either. Am I just doing something wrong? I have an old WinXP disc in the CD drive and WinXP mirrored onto the HDD. HELP??!!

    1. Advertising

  2. t968rs

    t968rs

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    I got everything to boot, installed XP Pro, and am just waiting on 1GB of ECC PC133 RAM.