D975XBX AND CORE 2 DUO?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by badraptor, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. badraptor

    badraptor Guest

    is anyone aware of any problems with this combo i fried 2 cpus already with
    this combo but my old cpu 3.0 socket 775 works fine and suggestions thanks
    in advance!

    1. Advertising

  2. badraptor

    badraptor Guest

    never mind we found the problem anything before rev d27094-304 0r d29532-303
    will not work with core 2 duo