DANGER DANGER THIRD DAY CPU FAN FAILURE DANGER DANGER

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Skybuck Flying, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. Hello,

    Today I turned on my PC again... I almost forgot to look at the cpu fan !
    which would be dangerous if I forgot to do that !

    This time I was like "oh shit"... "I better check that cpu fan again"...

    This time I noticed what happened/maybe something else happened... The cpu
    fan spin up a little bit... but then it stopped spinning.

    I quickly pressed reset button before it booted into windows... after a
    reset it started spinning better.

    To me this is a very clear sign that the cpu fan is actually DIRTY and
    STUCK...

    Maybe because of oil I tried to put in it long ago, it must have merged with
    dust... or maybe the oil helped a little bit.

    I am not sure what I should do... oil it ? or clean it first ? Clean it
    first might not be possible ? Oil it might help or might make it worse.

    One thing I should not do:

    Attempt to clean it... last time I tried that with a graphics card fan... I
    broke off the fan blade... and got stuck with a dead computer... maybe that
    even happened to my older pentium II cpu fan as well... I think so... not
    sure can't remember.

    THIS SITUATION HAS NOW OFFICIAL ESCALATED FROM A PHASE 1 to a PHASE 2 to a
    PHASE 3 !!!!!!

    MY COMPUTER SYSTEM IS NOW OFFICIALLY AT DEFCON 3 MOTHERFUCKER
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    DDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFF CCCCCCCCC OOOOOOOO NN N
    33333333
    D D E F C O O N N N
    3
    D D E F C O O N N N
    3
    D D E F C O O N N N
    3
    D D EEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFF C O O N N N
    33333333
    D D E F C O O N N N
    3
    D D E F C O O N N N
    3
    D D E F C O O N NN
    3
    DDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE F CCCCCCCCC OOOOOOOO N N
    33333333


    I will probably have to find a new tiny cpu fan or totall cpu fan/heatsink
    package before I start working on my PC !

    (In case of backup needed !;):))

    ARGH !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
     
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 22, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message
    news:c40ab$4ba7a2d6$d53371df$1.nb.home.nl...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Today I turned on my PC again... I almost forgot to look at the cpu fan !
    > which would be dangerous if I forgot to do that !
    >
    > This time I was like "oh shit"... "I better check that cpu fan again"...
    >
    > This time I noticed what happened/maybe something else happened... The cpu
    > fan spin up a little bit... but then it stopped spinning.
    >
    > I quickly pressed reset button before it booted into windows... after a
    > reset it started spinning better.
    >
    > To me this is a very clear sign that the cpu fan is actually DIRTY and
    > STUCK...
    >
    > Maybe because of oil I tried to put in it long ago, it must have merged
    > with dust... or maybe the oil helped a little bit.
    >
    > I am not sure what I should do... oil it ? or clean it first ? Clean it
    > first might not be possible ? Oil it might help or might make it worse.
    >
    > One thing I should not do:
    >
    > Attempt to clean it... last time I tried that with a graphics card fan...
    > I broke off the fan blade... and got stuck with a dead computer... maybe
    > that even happened to my older pentium II cpu fan as well... I think so...
    > not


    Little typo... I never owned a pentium II, I ment pentium III (LOL).

    > sure can't remember.
    >
    > THIS SITUATION HAS NOW OFFICIAL ESCALATED FROM A PHASE 1 to a PHASE 2 to a
    > PHASE 3 !!!!!!
    >
    > MY COMPUTER SYSTEM IS NOW OFFICIALLY AT DEFCON 3 MOTHERFUCKER
    > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >
    > DDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFF CCCCCCCCC OOOOOOOO NN N
    > 33333333
    > D D E F C O O N N N 3
    > D D E F C O O N N N 3
    > D D E F C O O N N N 3
    > D D EEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFF C O O N N N
    > 33333333
    > D D E F C O O N N N 3
    > D D E F C O O N N N 3
    > D D E F C O O N NN 3
    > DDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE F CCCCCCCCC OOOOOOOO N N
    > 33333333


    ^ Stinking format nazi's ! ;) :)

    >
    >
    > I will probably have to find a new tiny cpu fan or totall cpu fan/heatsink
    > package before I start working on my PC !
    >
    > (In case of backup needed !;):))
    >
    > ARGH !
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.
    >
    >
     
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 22, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Antares 531 Guest

    On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:03:39 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Today I turned on my PC again... I almost forgot to look at the cpu fan !
    >which would be dangerous if I forgot to do that !
    >
    >This time I was like "oh shit"... "I better check that cpu fan again"...
    >
    >This time I noticed what happened/maybe something else happened... The cpu
    >fan spin up a little bit... but then it stopped spinning.
    >
    >I quickly pressed reset button before it booted into windows... after a
    >reset it started spinning better.
    >
    >To me this is a very clear sign that the cpu fan is actually DIRTY and
    >STUCK...
    >
    >Maybe because of oil I tried to put in it long ago, it must have merged with
    >dust... or maybe the oil helped a little bit.
    >
    >I am not sure what I should do... oil it ? or clean it first ? Clean it
    >first might not be possible ? Oil it might help or might make it worse.
    >
    >One thing I should not do:
    >
    >Attempt to clean it... last time I tried that with a graphics card fan... I
    >broke off the fan blade... and got stuck with a dead computer... maybe that
    >even happened to my older pentium II cpu fan as well... I think so... not
    >sure can't remember.
    >
    >THIS SITUATION HAS NOW OFFICIAL ESCALATED FROM A PHASE 1 to a PHASE 2 to a
    >PHASE 3 !!!!!!
    >
    >MY COMPUTER SYSTEM IS NOW OFFICIALLY AT DEFCON 3 MOTHERFUCKER
    >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >
    >DDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFF CCCCCCCCC OOOOOOOO NN N
    >33333333
    >D D E F C O O N N N
    >3
    >D D E F C O O N N N
    >3
    >D D E F C O O N N N
    >3
    >D D EEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFF C O O N N N
    >33333333
    >D D E F C O O N N N
    >3
    >D D E F C O O N N N
    >3
    >D D E F C O O N NN
    >3
    >DDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE F CCCCCCCCC OOOOOOOO N N
    >33333333
    >
    >
    >I will probably have to find a new tiny cpu fan or totall cpu fan/heatsink
    >package before I start working on my PC !
    >
    >(In case of backup needed !;):))
    >
    >ARGH !
    >
    >Bye,
    > Skybuck.
    >

    I've been going through the same kind of CPU fan irregularity set of
    problems and I still haven't found the cause. My computer is running
    Windows XP Pro with Service Pack 3 installed. It has a Gigabyte
    S-Series GA-P35-DS3L motherboard with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor
    and two A-Data 2gb ddr2 SDRAM memory sticks. It has been a very stable
    and reliable computer for a year and a half, since I built it but
    about a month ago it started throwing fits with the CPU fan and long
    beeps when I boot. If I re-boot the second boot usually goes to
    completion with no problems, and the computer will then operate
    flawlessly until I shut it down then re-boot the next time. This seems
    to be thermally related in that the computer has to have been shut
    down long enough for everything to cool off.

    I'm increasingly convinced that this set of problems started after an
    on-line update, but I don't know what was updated or changed.

    Gordon
     
    Antares 531, Mar 22, 2010
    #3
  4. Skybuck Flying

    SteveH Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >
    > I am not sure what I should do... oil it ? or clean it first ? Clean
    > it first might not be possible ? Oil it might help or might make it
    > worse.


    Just throw the lot away as YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO OWN A PC!
    Problem is, you're probably also too stupid to even own an abacus.
    --
    SteveH
     
    SteveH, Mar 22, 2010
    #4
  5. Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.


    Have you ever considdered that any hardware owned by you would be prone to
    go suicidal?
     
    Thomas Andersson, Mar 22, 2010
    #5
  6. "Thomas Andersson" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >> Bye,
    >> Skybuck.

    >
    > Have you ever considdered that any hardware owned by you would be prone to
    > go suicidal?


    My hardware might be a little bit dusty, but that's because I always give it
    lot's of love and attention... it's love dust :)

    I even respect the elderly, they all sitting right next to me, nice and
    cousy ;) :)

    Unlike some people who dump their elderly in the waste basket ?! ;) :) |D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
     
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 22, 2010
    #6
  7. Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >
    > To me this is a very clear sign that the cpu fan is actually DIRTY and
    > STUCK...
    >
    > Maybe because of oil I tried to put in it long ago, it must have merged with
    > dust... or maybe the oil helped a little bit.
    >
    > I am not sure what I should do... oil it ? or clean it first ? Clean it
    > first might not be possible ? Oil it might help or might make it worse.
    >
    > One thing I should not do:
    >
    > Attempt to clean it... last time I tried that with a graphics card fan... I
    > broke off the fan blade...


    What happens when you apply 12V directly to the fan? The black wire
    goes to ground (another black wire on the power supply), the red wire
    of the fan goes to a yellow wire from the power supply. If you
    instead connect it to a red wire on the power supply, the fan will get
    only 5V, which may not be enough to start it up.

    I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it. Use light
    machine oil, not WD-40 or silicone oil, and lube not only the bearings
    but also apply tiny amounts of oil to any thrust washers, even plastic
    ones. If you find any gouged washers, replace them (real hardware
    stores like Ace or True Value, parts from other fans). Sealed ball
    bearings usually can't be lubed, but with unsealed ones try to clean
    out the old grease and apply fresh lithium grease, not Vaseline.

    You can't break off fan blades unless you're drunk, high on coke, or
    apply way, way too much force and forgot to first remove the circlip
    or split washer that holds the shaft in place. The clip can be
    removed with a jeweler's screwdriver.
     
    larry moe 'n curly, Mar 22, 2010
    #7
  8. Oh those fan blades break real easy...

    It's like a lever, like so:

    /<- push here
    /
    /
    /
    /
    --------------

    ^ snaps there.

    Ouch ! ;)

    Sigh, I haven't looked at the cpu fan up close yet... too lazy to work on
    the pc at the moment... and I have other things to do... ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
     
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 23, 2010
    #8
  9. Skybuck Flying

    SteveH Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >
    > Sigh, I haven't looked at the cpu fan up close yet... too lazy to
    > work on the pc at the moment... and I have other things to do... ;) :)
    >

    Yup, being a professional tosser must keep you fully employed I suppose.


    --
    SteveH
     
    SteveH, Mar 23, 2010
    #9
  10. Skybuck Flying

    mpm Guest

    On Mar 22, 9:04 pm, "Skybuck Flying" <>
    wrote:

    > Sigh, I haven't looked at the cpu fan up close yet... too lazy to work on
    > the pc at the moment... and I have other things to do... ;) :)
    >
    > Bye,
    >   Skybuck.


    Really?
    Like finding your Ritalin prescription...??
     
    mpm, Mar 23, 2010
    #10
  11. On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:33:36 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    <> wrote:

    >
    >I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it. Use light
    >machine oil, not WD-40 or silicone oil, and lube not only the bearings
    >but also apply tiny amounts of oil to any thrust washers, even plastic
    >ones. If you find any gouged washers, replace them (real hardware
    >stores like Ace or True Value, parts from other fans). Sealed ball
    >bearings usually can't be lubed, but with unsealed ones try to clean
    >out the old grease and apply fresh lithium grease, not Vaseline.
    >
    >You can't break off fan blades unless you're drunk, high on coke, or
    >apply way, way too much force and forgot to first remove the circlip
    >or split washer that holds the shaft in place. The clip can be
    >removed with a jeweler's screwdriver.



    You're nuts. They're a dime a dozen. Shitcan, replace, save half hour
    of your time, move on.

    It really is a throw away society. Shame they it isn't a titanium
    housed, precision bearing equipped, 100 year lifespan fan, but the fact
    is that it isn't.

    My time is worth far more than that. Spending the weekend working on a
    new Home Theater/Gaming machine was far more satisfying.

    The truly dumb part of this idiot's thread is that it got cross posted
    to so many groups. I have had the same PC for the last 5 years, and this
    skytard idiot has gone through what? 4 machines in that time? Dust?

    BULLSHIT! Total and utter stupidity is the reason.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 23, 2010
    #11
  12. Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >
    > On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:33:36 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it.

    >
    > You're nuts. They're a dime a dozen. Shitcan, replace, save half hour
    > of your time, move on.


    A half hour for servicing a fan??? Even when I lived almost across
    the street from Fry's Electronics, it took me less time to clean &
    lube a fan than to buy a new one.
     
    larry moe 'n curly, Mar 24, 2010
    #12
  13. Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >
    > Oh those fan blades break real easy...
    >
    > It's like a lever, like so:
    >
    > /<- push here
    > /
    > /
    > /
    > /
    > --------------
    >
    > ^ snaps there.
    >
    > Ouch ! ;)


    No, they don't, because nobody presses there on purpose.
     
    larry moe 'n curly, Mar 24, 2010
    #13
  14. "larry moe 'n curly" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh those fan blades break real easy...
    >>
    >> It's like a lever, like so:
    >>
    >> /<- push here
    >> /
    >> /
    >> /
    >> /
    >> --------------
    >>
    >> ^ snaps there.
    >>
    >> Ouch ! ;)

    >
    > No, they don't, because nobody presses there on purpose.


    As clueless newbies try to open the fan, and try to clean it they most
    certainly will ! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck :)
     
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 24, 2010
    #14
  15. On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:05:19 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    <> wrote:

    >
    >
    >Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >>
    >> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:33:36 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it.

    >>
    >> You're nuts. They're a dime a dozen. Shitcan, replace, save half hour
    >> of your time, move on.

    >
    >A half hour for servicing a fan??? Even when I lived almost across
    >the street from Fry's Electronics, it took me less time to clean &
    >lube a fan than to buy a new one.



    First off, they do not come apart the way you claim. Secondly, any
    idiot can "clean and lube a fan" in five minutes. HOWEVER, the
    "servicing" you described, where you take apart the whole fan is bullshit
    to claim it can be done in that time frame, and even more bullshit when
    one notes that they are not all made the same, and next to none contain
    the circlip you describe.

    So, yeah, you dopey bait and switch dipshit... anybody can "clean and
    lube a fan" in five minutes, but NO, asshole, not anyone can do the full
    tear down you describe in such a time frame. Not even you.

    And no, they do not need ANY "lube" for the most part, for about ten
    years after they were made, so taking it apart is fucking overkill to
    begin with. So, pretty much everything you wrote is horseshit.


    No, IF you had written something about simply cleaning the fan blades,
    and blowing the dust out of the PC case, you would have been closer to
    the right time frame, and closer to the truth as well.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 24, 2010
    #15
  16. Re: DANGER DANGER - Archimedes' Lever goes nuts

    Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >
    > On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:05:19 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it.

    >
    > You're nuts. They're a dime a dozen. Shitcan, replace, save half hour
    > of your time, move on.
    >
    > > A half hour for servicing a fan??? Even when I lived almost across
    > > the street from Fry's Electronics, it took me less time to clean &
    > > relube a fan than to buy a new one.

    >
    > First off, they do not come apart the way you claim. Secondly, any
    > idiot can "clean and lube a fan" in five minutes. HOWEVER, the
    > "servicing" you described, where you take apart the whole fan is bullshit
    > to claim it can be done in that time frame, and even more bullshit when
    > one notes that they are not all made the same, and next to none contain
    > the circlip you describe.
    >
    > So, yeah, you dopey bait and switch dipshit... anybody can "clean and
    > lube a fan" in five minutes, but NO, asshole, not anyone can do the full
    > tear down you describe in such a time frame. Not even you.
    >
    > And no, they do not need ANY "lube" for the most part, for about ten
    > years after they were made, so taking it apart is fucking overkill to
    > begin with. So, pretty much everything you wrote is horseshit.


    Do they let you out often?
     
    larry moe 'n curly, Mar 24, 2010
    #16
  17. Skybuck Flying

    SteveH Guest

    larry moe 'n curly wrote:
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >>
    >> To me this is a very clear sign that the cpu fan is actually DIRTY
    >> and STUCK...
    >>
    >> Maybe because of oil I tried to put in it long ago, it must have
    >> merged with dust... or maybe the oil helped a little bit.
    >>
    >> I am not sure what I should do... oil it ? or clean it first ? Clean
    >> it first might not be possible ? Oil it might help or might make it
    >> worse.
    >>
    >> One thing I should not do:
    >>
    >> Attempt to clean it... last time I tried that with a graphics card
    >> fan... I broke off the fan blade...

    >
    > What happens when you apply 12V directly to the fan? The black wire
    > goes to ground (another black wire on the power supply), the red wire
    > of the fan goes to a yellow wire from the power supply. If you
    > instead connect it to a red wire on the power supply, the fan will get
    > only 5V, which may not be enough to start it up.
    >
    > I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it. Use light
    > machine oil, not WD-40 or silicone oil, and lube not only the bearings
    > but also apply tiny amounts of oil to any thrust washers, even plastic
    > ones. If you find any gouged washers, replace them (real hardware
    > stores like Ace or True Value, parts from other fans). Sealed ball
    > bearings usually can't be lubed, but with unsealed ones try to clean
    > out the old grease and apply fresh lithium grease, not Vaseline.
    >

    Maybe, but why would anyone bother, fans are so relatively cheap (unless you
    buy high quality ones to start with), that its just easier to rip the dodgy
    one out and replace it, than it is fucking about taking it apart etc.

    And more to the point, theres so many idiots on these groups lately, i'm not
    sure I'd be advising people to strips fans anymore than I would tell them to
    take PSU's apart.

    --
    SteveH
     
    SteveH, Mar 24, 2010
    #17
  18. Turns into yet another Usenet Total Retard as expected

    On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:32:39 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    <> wrote:

    >Do they let you out often?



    You are about as fucking retarded as it gets, bait and switch boy.

    If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of Roy's
    clones.

    Can't take being told that your claim was full of shit? Or that YOU are
    full of shit, boy?

    Well, it is a full of shit claim, and you are a full of shit Usenet
    ditz.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 25, 2010
    #18
  19. Skybuck Flying

    JW Guest

    Re: DANGER DANGER - Archimedes' Lever goes nuts

    On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:32:27 +0000 Pomegranate Bastard
    <> wrote in Message id:
    <>:

    >On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:32:39 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >>Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >>>
    >>> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:05:19 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> > I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it.
    >>>
    >>> You're nuts. They're a dime a dozen. Shitcan, replace, save half hour
    >>> of your time, move on.
    >>>
    >>> > A half hour for servicing a fan??? Even when I lived almost across
    >>> > the street from Fry's Electronics, it took me less time to clean &
    >>> > relube a fan than to buy a new one.
    >>>
    >>> First off, they do not come apart the way you claim. Secondly, any
    >>> idiot can "clean and lube a fan" in five minutes. HOWEVER, the
    >>> "servicing" you described, where you take apart the whole fan is bullshit
    >>> to claim it can be done in that time frame, and even more bullshit when
    >>> one notes that they are not all made the same, and next to none contain
    >>> the circlip you describe.
    >>>
    >>> So, yeah, you dopey bait and switch dipshit... anybody can "clean and
    >>> lube a fan" in five minutes, but NO, asshole, not anyone can do the full
    >>> tear down you describe in such a time frame. Not even you.
    >>>
    >>> And no, they do not need ANY "lube" for the most part, for about ten
    >>> years after they were made, so taking it apart is fucking overkill to
    >>> begin with. So, pretty much everything you wrote is horseshit.

    >>
    >>Do they let you out often?
    >>

    >Only when they have to clear the shit out of his padded cell.


    I don't think so. Word on the street is he eats it.
     
    JW, Mar 25, 2010
    #19
  20. Skybuck Flying

    Guest

    Re: DANGER DANGER - Archimedes' Lever goes nuts

    On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:22:18 -0400, JW <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:32:27 +0000 Pomegranate Bastard
    ><> wrote in Message id:
    ><>:
    >
    >>On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:32:39 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:05:19 -0700 (PDT), "larry moe 'n curly"
    >>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> > I usually take apart a fan and clean it before lubing it.
    >>>>
    >>>> You're nuts. They're a dime a dozen. Shitcan, replace, save half hour
    >>>> of your time, move on.
    >>>>
    >>>> > A half hour for servicing a fan??? Even when I lived almost across
    >>>> > the street from Fry's Electronics, it took me less time to clean &
    >>>> > relube a fan than to buy a new one.
    >>>>
    >>>> First off, they do not come apart the way you claim. Secondly, any
    >>>> idiot can "clean and lube a fan" in five minutes. HOWEVER, the
    >>>> "servicing" you described, where you take apart the whole fan is bullshit
    >>>> to claim it can be done in that time frame, and even more bullshit when
    >>>> one notes that they are not all made the same, and next to none contain
    >>>> the circlip you describe.
    >>>>
    >>>> So, yeah, you dopey bait and switch dipshit... anybody can "clean and
    >>>> lube a fan" in five minutes, but NO, asshole, not anyone can do the full
    >>>> tear down you describe in such a time frame. Not even you.
    >>>>
    >>>> And no, they do not need ANY "lube" for the most part, for about ten
    >>>> years after they were made, so taking it apart is fucking overkill to
    >>>> begin with. So, pretty much everything you wrote is horseshit.
    >>>
    >>>Do they let you out often?
    >>>

    >>Only when they have to clear the shit out of his padded cell.

    >
    >I don't think so. Word on the street is he eats it.


    Ew, a cannibal.
     
    , Mar 25, 2010
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. onetime
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    793
    onetime
    Jul 16, 2003
  2. Barry Watzman

    Today is the DAY !!! Core 2 Duo Day!

    Barry Watzman, Jul 23, 2006, in forum: Asus
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    353
    Barry Watzman
    Jul 28, 2006
  3. Tarquin Mills

    Third International Anti-Wintel Day

    Tarquin Mills, Jun 23, 2006, in forum: Intel
    Replies:
    34
    Views:
    773
    Timberwoof
    Jun 30, 2006
  4. Howard Kaikow

    Support: Day to day and biggies

    Howard Kaikow, Dec 5, 2004, in forum: Laptops
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    270
    William P.N. Smith
    Dec 5, 2004
  5. Skybuck Flying
    Replies:
    17
    Views:
    800
    Proteus IIV
    Apr 9, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page