    Would be really greatful for some help.

    Regards

    Adster
    Adster, Sep 8, 2003

  2. You're not just after a quick perv of her are you?
    "Adster" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone else had trouble running the Nvidia Dawn demo using the opengl
    > wrapper?
    >
    > Im using the latest catalyst drivers, Direct X 9.0b and installed the
    > wrapper dll as instructed but every time I run the demo I just get "This
    > program requires an NVIDIA GeForceFX-class GPU or better to run.

    Unsupported

    Chris Willetts, Sep 8, 2003

  3. I could run it fine until I installed DirectX 9.0b.
    After the install I would get the same message.
    Art.

    Arthur Ricker, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Adster

    Tim Miser Guest

    What's your highest score with Dawn?

    Tim Miser, Sep 9, 2003
  5. On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:44:24 -0700, "Tim Miser"
    <> wrote:

    >What's your highest score with Dawn?

    She took her clothes off for me, I didn't get any further though.
    Help make Usenet a better place:
    Don't top post. Trim your messages to include only relevent text.
    spamtrap@localhost, Sep 9, 2003
  6. Adster

    Athura Guest

    Athura, Sep 9, 2003
  7. Adster

    Bugman Guest

    "Athura" <> wrote in message news:bjk4bv$6tp$...
    > runs fine, but you need to get the open gl wrapper for it.
    >
    > http://www.rage3d.com/articles/atidawning/

    It hasn't run on my machine since I upgraded to DirectX 9.0b
    Bugman, Sep 9, 2003
  8. Adster

    Ben Pope Guest

    Bugman wrote:
    > It hasn't run on my machine since I upgraded to DirectX 9.0b

    Works on my 9800 Pro with DX9b

    Ben
    Ben Pope, Sep 9, 2003
  9. Adster

    James H Guest

    Just go back to the 3.6 drivers and it will work just fine again. It is not
    DirectX. Same problem here, I just reinstalled the 3.6 suite over the 3.7
    suite and it works again. Thanks ATI.

    James H, Sep 9, 2003
  10. Adster

    grrrpoop Guest

    "Ben Pope" <> wrote in message
    > Bugman wrote:
    > > It hasn't run on my machine since I upgraded to DirectX 9.0b

    > Works on my 9800 Pro with DX9b
    >
    > Ben
    > --

    Also runs fine here. DX9.0b and Cat 3.6

    It WILL NOT work with the new Cat 3.7's as an extension is now exposed in a
    different way and a call the wrapper is making now fails (or at least that's
    the excuse I've heard).

    I don't think making sure Dawn is working should be a priority for ATI, I'd
    prefer it if they spent more time on actual game fixes ;-)

    I'm still using 3.6 anyway as not having any / many probs (BF1942 doesn't
    stutter if you spend a little time tweaking the shit out of it, works fine
    for me now and no other probs to speak of apart from sound lag in OGL games
    which is down to my SBLive I reckon... *smacks it*).
    grrrpoop, Sep 9, 2003
  11. Adster

    Ben Pope Guest

    grrrpoop wrote:
    > "Ben Pope" <> wrote in message
    >> Bugman wrote:
    >>> It hasn't run on my machine since I upgraded to DirectX 9.0b

    >> Works on my 9800 Pro with DX9b

    > Also runs fine here. DX9.0b and Cat 3.6
    >
    > It WILL NOT work with the new Cat 3.7's as an extension is now
    > exposed in a different way and a call the wrapper is making now fails
    > (or at least that's the excuse I've heard).

    Interesting... seems a bit weird that they'd change an interface - or maybe
    the wrapper is using an "undocumented" feature.

    Oh well, I've seen Dawn naked now, I won't feel a great loss in upgrading to
    the Cat3.7s :p

    Ben
    Ben Pope, Sep 9, 2003
  12. Adster

    Adster Guest

    Thanks James, you're right it was my drivers....that'll teach me to use the
    up to date ones!

    :)

    Adster, Sep 10, 2003