    Lauri
    Bellingham Public Schools
    Application Support

    Lauri, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Lauri

    Chris H Guest

    No really a "setting" to make it not disappear, but you might want to take a
    look at where they are holding the pen. That awareness by the recognizer in
    the Tablet PC ceases when the pen tip reaches a distance where it is believe
    that the user has removed the pen.

    For instance, if a user has activated the floating TIP and then scratches
    their nose with the hand holding the pen, the TIP will disappear because it
    is no longer in the recognizable range. If you train them to keep the pen
    tip perhaps 1/2 or 3/4 of an inch from the surface of the screen, everything
    will be fine.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H, Feb 8, 2008

  3. Lauri

    Lauri Guest

    On my tablet, the window stays long enough for me to use it. On another
    tablet it dissapears FAST. I'l try switching stylus' and see if that helps.

    Thanks.

    Lauri, Feb 8, 2008