Dell adds XPS One 27 with 2560 x 1440 screen to its all-in-one lineup, prices start at $1,399

Discussion in 'Dell' started by MummyChunk, May 30, 2012.

  1. MummyChunk

    MummyChunk Guest

    From EN

    Dell Reimagines the All-in-One Computer for Consumer

    ROUND ROCK, TEXAS, May 29, 2012 – Dell is reimagining the all-in-on
    computer, with a new portfolio of solutions for consumers who desir
    beautifully designed systems for multimedia creation an
    entertainment. The new computers include the XPS One 27, Dell'
    largest ever all-in-one and part of the premium XPS performanc
    family, and the Inspiron One 23 and Inspiron One 20 all-in-on
    computers for families. The three desktop computers are slim an
    stylish and reflect Dell's design aesthetic that places a premium o
    unique materials, form factors and experiences

    XPS One 27: Powerful Simplicity, Powerful Creativit
    The XPS One 27 delivers a big-screen experience – from the diagonal t
    the resolution – with one of the most vibrant displays Dell ha
    offered. The XPS One 27 is 27-inches of stunning 2560x1440 Full Qua
    HD clarity and color. The wide format 16:9 WLED display makes digita
    work, movies, games and photos appear crisp, colors vivid. It deliver
    optional high-performance graphics from NVIDIA and entertainmen
    features such as Waves MaxxAudio 4 and Infinity-branded speakers, a
    optional slot load Blu-ray disc drive, and optional internal TV tuner
    making it an entertainment and multimedia powerhouse

    The gorgeous design extends beyond the all-in-one PC's vibran
    display. The combination of a slim, space-saving metallic silver colo
    housing, "clutter-free" one-cord design, and wireles
    keyboard and mouse, ensures the XPS One 27 is a beautiful additio
    from any angle to any room

    On the inside, Dell packs 3rd Generation Intel Quad Core processor
    with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, balancing quad core processing wit
    efficient power use – even while running multiple programs at once
    With an optional mSATA SSD drive and Intel Smart Respons
    Technology, and four USB 3.0 ports, the XPS One 27 delivers
    noticeable speed boost on start-up, resume and data transfer

    Inspiron One 23 and Inspiron One 20: Big Value, Minimal Spac

    Featuring a simple, single cord set-up, the new space-saving Inspiro
    all-in-one computers make life easy and deliver powerful entertainmen
    for the whole family. The latest Intel processors and optiona
    powerful discrete graphics allow parents and kids to stay connected t
    each other and to enjoy the things they love, such as music, movie
    and casual gaming

    A result of direct customer feedback, the Inspiron One 23 now feature
    a new sleek pedestal stand that supports a Full HD 1080p WLED 23-inc
    display. With an optional Blu-ray disc drive and optional internal T
    tuner, as well as ample storage for music, movies and photos, th
    Inspiron One 23 is an attractive addition to the family living room

    The Inspiron One 20 delivers everyday connectivity and computing in
    clean and simple design, making it a smart investment at a competitiv
    price. The all-in-one PC provides a clutter-free work area with ful
    desktop-equivalent performance, allowing customers to stay organize
    and efficient and keep up with family and friends

    "As part of the reimagining of our entire XPS and Inspiro
    portfolio, we are likewise reimagining our all-in-ones as stunnin
    systems that are the centerpiece of any room. They deliver
    captivating user experience that will inspire our customers to creat
    their best work and consume all the content they love," said Sa
    Burd, vice president and general manager of product development fo
    Dell. "The XPS One 27, Inspiron One 23 and Inspiron One 2
    deliver phenomenal value and offer our customers compelling choice
    that meet their unique needs.

    Pricing and Availability

    The XPS One 27 (starting at $1,399), Inspiron One 23 (starting a
    $749) and Inspiron One 20 (starting at $529) all-in-one computers ar
    available today in select countries in Asia and will be available i
    the United States and additional countries in the coming weeks

    Detailed Information

    XPS One 2
    - 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processor options (Cor
    i5-3450s; Core i7-3770s
    - Intel HD 4000 graphics (standard); optional NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
    2GB DDR5
    - 27-inch Full Quad HD 2560x1440 WLED 16:9 wide format display
    - Configure with up to 16GB DD3 memory (4GB standard); 2 DIMM slots
    - Configure with up to 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD (1TB standard);
    optional HDD + 32GB mSATA SSD with Intel Smart Response Technologyi
    configurations
    - Slot loading DVD drive with optional Blu-ray disc combo drive for
    advanced entertainment
    - Premium quality sound with Waves MaxxAudio 4 and built-in
    Infinity-branded speakers; Integrated 7.1 Surround Sound
    - Full HD Webcam with integrated dual digital microphone array for
    Skype
    - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    - Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
    - Bluetooth 4.0 with Wi-Fi card; optional Intel 6235 Advanced-N +
    Wireless Display
    (4) USB 3.0; (2) USB 2.0 with power charge; RJ-45 10/100/1000; Audio
    Line Out, HDMI (1.4) out; HDMI In; SPDIF (7.1ch); Optional TV Tuner,
    Antenna, IR Blaster, RF Receiver; microphone jack, headphone jack,
    8-in-1 media card reader

    Inspiron One 23
    - 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel processor options
    - 2nd Gen Core i3-2120 processor 3.3 GHz
    - 2nd Gen Core i5-2400s processor 3.3 GHz
    - 3rd Gen Core i7-3770s
    - Intel HD 4000 graphics (standard); optional 1GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD
    7650A
    - 23-inch Full HD 1920x1080 WLED display
    - Configure with up to 8GB DD3 memory (2GB standard); 2 DIMM slots
    - Configure with up to 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD (500GB standard)
    - Slot loading DVD drive with optional Blu-Ray disc combo drive for
    advanced entertainment
    - HD audio with Waves MaxxAudio 3 and built-in performance speakers
    - HD Webcam with integrated dual digital microphone array for Skype
    - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit
    Ethernet LAN
    - Bluetooth 4.0 with Wi-Fi card; optional Intel 6235 Advanced-N +
    Wireless Display
    (4) USB 3.0; (2) USB 2.0 with power charge; RJ-45 10/100/1000 Gigabit;
    Audio Line Out, VGA Out; microphone jack; headphone jack; 8-in-1 media
    card reader
    - Optional AV Board: VGA In, SPDIF (7.1ch), HDMI in, Composite, TV
    Tuner, Antenna, IR Blaster, RF Receiver, B-CAS Slot (Japan only)

    Inspiron One 20
    - 2nd Generation Intel processor options
    - Intel Pentium Dual Core G620T processor 2.2GHZ (35W) (Sandy Bridge)
    - 2nd Gen Core i3-2120T processor 2.6 GHz (35w)
    - Intel HD 2000 graphics (standard);
    - 20-inch HD 1600x900 WLED 16:9 wide format display
    - Configure with up to 6GB DD3 memory (2GB standard); 2 DIMM slots
    - Configure with up to 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD (500GB standard)
    - Tray loading DVD drive with optional Blu-Ray disc reader drive for
    advanced entertainment
    - HD audio with Waves MaxxAudio 3 and integrated basic performance
    speakers
    - HD Webcam with integrated dual digital microphone array for Skype
    - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    - Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
    - Bluetooth 4.0 with Wi-Fi card
    - (5) USB 2.0 with power charge; RJ-45 10/100/1000 Gigabit; microphone
    jack; headphone jack; 8-in-1 media card reader
    - Optional AV Board: TV Tuner, Antenna, B-CAS Slot (Japan only)

    MummyChunk, May 30, 2012

  2. MummyChunk

    Tim Richards Guest

    Re: Dell adds XPS One 27 with 2560 x 1440 screen to its all-in-onelineup, prices start at $1,399

    On May 30, 7:10 am, -spam.invalid
    (MummyChunk) wrote:
> [...]
    > advanced entertainment
    > - Premium quality sound with Waves MaxxAudio 4 and built-in
    > Infinity-branded speakers; Integrated 7.1 Surround Sound
    > - Full HD Webcam with integrated dual digital microphone array for
    > Skype
    > - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    > - Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
    > - Bluetooth 4.0 with Wi-Fi card; optional Intel 6235 Advanced-N +
    > Wireless Display
    > (4) USB 3.0; (2) USB 2.0 with power charge; RJ-45 10/100/1000; Audio
    > Line Out, HDMI (1.4) out; HDMI In; SPDIF (7.1ch); Optional TV Tuner,
    > Antenna, IR Blaster, RF Receiver; microphone jack, headphone jack,
    > 8-in-1 media card reader
    >
    > Inspiron One 23
    > - 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel processor options
    > - 2nd Gen Core i3-2120 processor 3.3 GHz
    > - 2nd Gen Core i5-2400s processor 3.3 GHz
    > - 3rd Gen Core i7-3770s
    > - Intel HD 4000 graphics (standard); optional 1GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD
    > 7650A
    > - 23-inch Full HD 1920x1080 WLED display
    > - Configure with up to 8GB DD3 memory (2GB standard); 2 DIMM slots
    > - Configure with up to 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD (500GB standard)
    > - Slot loading DVD drive with optional Blu-Ray disc combo drive for
    > advanced entertainment
    > - HD audio with Waves MaxxAudio 3 and built-in performance speakers
    > - HD Webcam with integrated dual digital microphone array for Skype
    > - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit
    > Ethernet LAN
    > - Bluetooth 4.0 with Wi-Fi card; optional Intel 6235 Advanced-N +
    > Wireless Display
    > (4) USB 3.0; (2) USB 2.0 with power charge; RJ-45 10/100/1000 Gigabit;
    > Audio Line Out, VGA Out; microphone jack; headphone jack; 8-in-1 media
    > card reader
    > - Optional AV Board: VGA In, SPDIF (7.1ch), HDMI in, Composite, TV
    > Tuner, Antenna, IR Blaster, RF Receiver, B-CAS Slot (Japan only)
    >
    > Inspiron One 20
    > - 2nd Generation Intel processor options
    > - Intel Pentium Dual Core G620T processor 2.2GHZ (35W) (Sandy Bridge)
    > - 2nd Gen Core i3-2120T processor 2.6 GHz (35w)
    > - Intel HD 2000 graphics (standard);
    > - 20-inch HD 1600x900 WLED 16:9 wide format display
    > - Configure with up to 6GB DD3 memory (2GB standard); 2 DIMM slots
    > - Configure with up to 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD (500GB standard)
    > - Tray loading DVD drive with optional Blu-Ray disc reader drive for
    > advanced entertainment
    > - HD audio with Waves MaxxAudio 3 and integrated basic performance
    > speakers
    > - HD Webcam with integrated dual digital microphone array for Skype
    > - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    > - Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
    > - Bluetooth 4.0 with Wi-Fi card
    > - (5) USB 2.0 with power charge; RJ-45 10/100/1000 Gigabit; microphone
    > jack; headphone jack; 8-in-1 media card reader
    > - Optional AV Board: TV Tuner, Antenna, B-CAS Slot (Japan only)

    Nice to have you back Tom Scales, it's been a while.

    How you doing?

    Tim Richards, Jun 5, 2012