Dell CRT monitor coupon needed,please. :o)

Discussion in 'Dell' started by CaPimeSPS, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. CaPimeSPS

    CaPimeSPS Guest

    Dear group,
    If anyone could send me a coupon for a CRT monitor,I would really apreciate it!
    My monitor died and I need a new one asap.

    thanks much. ;0)

    Alexandra

    1. Advertising

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    On 11 Jul 2003 13:39:43 GMT, (CaPimeSPS) wrote:

    >Dear group,
    >If anyone could send me a coupon for a CRT monitor,I would really apreciate it!
    >My monitor died and I need a new one asap.
    >
    >thanks much. ;0)
    >
    >Alexandra

    Go to http://www.techbargains.com/coupons.cfm and scroll down to Dell.
    All there current coupons are usually listed there.

    Dave