Dell Inspiron One 2305 all-in-one: Any owners out there?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by me@privacy.net, Dec 19, 2010.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    On Dec 19, 12:58 pm, wrote:
    > Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
    > Dell
    >
    > http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd
    >
    > Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
    > questions?

    This is the one I would get...seems like a great
    deal. I have a much cheaper version (lenovo c300
    nettop...a netbook with a screen and dvd drive).

    Here is the deal from techbargains.com

    http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/235924?r1=1

    Oh...I know, not a Dell.
    Best wishes...
    Dave

    1. Advertising

  3. Guest

    Dave <> wrote:

    >This is the one I would get...seems like a great

    have you liked the form factor of your all in one?

    Can you wall mount yours and the Dell too?

    Is there anyway to add an external wifi antenna to
    them?

  4. Guest

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    On Dec 19, 5:21 pm, wrote:
    > Dave <> wrote:
    > >This is the one I would get...seems like a great

    > have you liked the form factor of your all in one?
    >
    > Can you wall mount yours and the Dell too?
    >
    > Is there anyway to add an external wifi antenna to
    > them?

    I like the format. Mine can't be wall mounted,
    I doubt the Lenova can be either as the stand (base)
    IS the computer. On mine the computer is the BACK
    of the lcd.
    I don't know about external wifi antenna but
    the wifi in mine works just like a laptop wifi.

    Dave

  6. Guest

    On Dec 19, 10:58 am, wrote:
    > Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
    > Dell
    >
    > http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd
    >
    > Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
    > questions?

    I would check on the issue of cooling for components packed so close
    together. Larry

  7. Guest

    Dave <> wrote:

    >I like the format. Mine can't be wall mounted,
    >I doubt the Lenova can be either as the stand (base)
    >IS the computer. On mine the computer is the BACK
    >of the lcd.
    >I don't know about external wifi antenna but
    >the wifi in mine works just like a laptop wifi.

    Thanks for advice Dave!!

    I will check into them ....see what I think

  8. Guest

    "" <>
    wrote:

    >I would check on the issue of cooling for components packed so close
    >together. Larry

    Good point Larry!

    hadn't thought abt cooling issues!

  9. crkeehn

    crkeehn Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
    > Dell
    >
    > http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd
    >
    > Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
    > questions?

    My son has the predecessor and it isn't wall mountable. He's very pleased
    with it, it works well and he got the touch screen version which seems to
    work well. It's a good computer for a compact workspace, especially if you
    get the wireless mouse and keyboard.

  10. Guest

    Dave <> wrote:

    > have a much cheaper version (lenovo c300
    >nettop...a netbook with a screen and dvd drive).

    Hey Dave,,,

    How much did that C300 above cost you and where did you
    buy it?

    Does it seem to satisfy your needs ok?

  11. Dave

    Dave Guest

    On Jan 31, 2:59 pm, wrote:
    > Dave <> wrote:
    > > have a much cheaper version (lenovo c300
    > >nettop...a netbook with a screen and dvd drive).

    > Hey Dave,,,
    >
    > How much did that C300 above cost you and where did you
    > buy it?
    >
    > Does it seem to satisfy your needs ok?

    I paid 399.00 directly from lenovo.
    It is used all the time...mostly to watch movies
    and listen to music. No problems at all.

    Dave

  12. Guest

    Dave <> wrote:

    >> How much did that C300 above cost you and where did you
    >> buy it?
    >>
    >> Does it seem to satisfy your needs ok?

    >I paid 399.00 directly from lenovo.
    >It is used all the time...mostly to watch movies
    >and listen to music. No problems at all.

    Apparently that model is discontinued .... the C300

    Cant find it anywhere!