Dell Latitude 610

Discussion in 'Dell' started by boutime, Jul 16, 2012.

  1. boutime

    boutime

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Total frustration here. This thing has Winxp Professional on it that is not activated apparentlty. Cannot connect to the website to activate irt and have no luck with microsoft. My desire is to wipe it out and install WinMe instead but how on earth do I wipe out the software already installed? FDISK days were so sweet. Any more info just ask, appreciate any suggestions to get this thing running. No floppy drive just CD and USB.