Dell Latitude Docking Station D610 D420 D520 D620 D820

Discussion in 'Dell' started by BillW50, Jan 14, 2011.

  1. BillW50

    BillW50 Guest

    BillW50, Jan 14, 2011

  2. BillW50

    Guest

    , Jan 14, 2011

  3. BillW50

    olfart Guest

    olfart, Jan 14, 2011
  4. On 1/14/2011 5:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
    > Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270562614120

    looks cheap but has high shipping costs.
    if you search for "pr01x" and then sort by price + shipping you will
    find many more for a lot less that this one costs delivered. and not
    just auctions, but buy-it-now items too. auctions can end up costing
    even less but you have to wait to see the outcome.
    Christopher Muto, Jan 14, 2011
  5. BillW50

    BillW50 Guest

    In news:,
    Christopher Muto typed on Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:51:07 -0500:
    > On 1/14/2011 5:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
    >> Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270562614120
    >>

    > looks cheap but has high shipping costs.
    > if you search for "pr01x" and then sort by price + shipping you will
    > find many more for a lot less that this one costs delivered. and not
    > just auctions, but buy-it-now items too. auctions can end up costing
    > even less but you have to wait to see the outcome.

    Wow, there are hundreds of them. Thanks Christopher! Say will the power
    supply for the dock also power a D610 alone?

    --
    Bill
    Gateway M465e ('06 era) - Centrino Duo 1.83G - 2GB - Windows XP SP3
    BillW50, Jan 14, 2011
  6. On 1/14/2011 1:10 PM, BillW50 wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Christopher Muto typed on Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:51:07 -0500:
    >> On 1/14/2011 5:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
    >>> Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
    >>>
    >>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270562614120
    >>>

    >> looks cheap but has high shipping costs.
    >> if you search for "pr01x" and then sort by price + shipping you will
    >> find many more for a lot less that this one costs delivered. and not
    >> just auctions, but buy-it-now items too. auctions can end up costing
    >> even less but you have to wait to see the outcome.

    > Wow, there are hundreds of them. Thanks Christopher! Say will the power
    > supply for the dock also power a D610 alone?

    yes, they use the same power supply with the same connector.
    the only issue is that the dock prefers the 90watt version of the power
    supply (there are lower wattage versions available that were smaller and
    therefor nicer to travel with).
    Christopher Muto, Jan 14, 2011
  7. BillW50

    Nate Nagel Guest

    On 01/14/2011 05:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
    > Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270562614120

    I bought several for about that about a year ago.

    Only one is still in use, and when the company replaces my D630 with
    something a little less obsolete, I'll probably put them all up for
    sale. Got monitor stands to go with 'em too. all my coworkers now have
    E-series laptops, and my Precision M90 ate its video card, not worth
    replacing.

    nate

    --
    replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.