    JD

    Florida, U.S.A.

    , Feb 17, 2004

  2. HistoryFan Guest

    I wish I could rate Dell's online support 5 stars, but I can't. More
    like 1.5.

    HistoryFan, Feb 17, 2004

  3. jfigueredo Guest

    JD, with all due respect, what's so Fantastic about that ????
    This is what I expect from any service department of a high ticket item
    manufacturer.

    Jose
    MCSA, A+

    jfigueredo, Feb 18, 2004
  4. Irene Guest

    What is "5 star" about service quality that should be provided by a company
    like Dell?

    Irene, Feb 18, 2004
  5. Irene Guest

    Irene, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Irene Guest

    Irene, Feb 18, 2004
  7. Irene Guest

    My apologies, but OE sent the same message multiple times.
    It does funny things now and then, but this is a first.

    Irene, Feb 18, 2004
  8. DJ Guest

    and certainly not 5 star

    dj

    DJ, Feb 18, 2004
  9. Carol Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > 8100 cd rom failed.
    >
    > Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
    >
    > Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
    >
    > Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
    >
    > JD
    >
    > Florida, U.S.A.

    Dell seems to very good about replacing hardware. Getting a good answer to
    a question is another story. I don't bother calling tech support anymore.
    Too long a wait for poorly trained techs. If I think I need new hardware I
    send an email.

    Carol

    Carol, Feb 18, 2004