    Is it true that Dell has moved all of its tech support to India and
    the Philipeans? I always thought Dell was an All-American company.

    Paul

    Paul Ostrof, Dec 21, 2003

  2. "Paul Ostrof" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it true that Dell has moved all of its tech support to India and
    > the Philipeans? I always thought Dell was an All-American company.
    >
    > Paul

    Not all but a lot. Recent news articles (
    http://www.newsforge.com/business/03/11/23/0152247.shtml?tid=85 for
    instance) indicate that "cooperate" support will be coming home, while
    "home" users will still be routed overseas.

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    HillBillyBuddhist, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Paul Ostrof

    G. Mark Kelm Guest

    It is hard to imagine that this question is nothing but a lame troll.

    G. Mark Kelm, Dec 21, 2003
  4. Paul Ostrof

    Gus Guest

    G. Mark Kelm wrote:

    > It is hard to imagine that this question is nothing but a lame troll.

    "the Philipeans" is a dead giveaway, isn't it?

    Gus, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Paul Ostrof

    zuuum Guest

    Philipeans???? How's your walk with the Lord? LMAO

    zuuum, Dec 23, 2003