    Overall I need to make the textbox (editable fields) like an Update
    panel...Instead of dragging it every time, which is time consuming.

    Can you help me with this?

    Yuva, Mar 17, 2008

  2. Yuva

    Yuva Guest

    We have made our web application compactable with the tablet PC and we want
    to enter the data in text fields using the stylus as well as through the
    mouse (When we click on the TextBox a larger text field [Replacement for
    TabletPC Input Panel which should take letters in digital Ink Format and
    should be
    converted to Typed Text Format For e.g. Arial, veranda] should be displayed
    to enter the data and the entered text should be copied in to the respective
    text field when we are finished).
    Overall I need to make the textbox (editable fields) like an TabletPC Input

    Yuva, Mar 17, 2008

  3. Yuva

    Chris H Guest

    Your best responses will come from the developers newsgroup where you've
    already posted the same information.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC