DFI AK74-EC motherboard -- lowering bus speed

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by kenobiobi@yahoo.com, Oct 29, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I read that a possible solution to the ak74-ec locking up is to lower
    the bus speed. Unfortunately the motherboard manual doesn't mention
    how to do this. Anyone out there know how to accomplish this? Much
    appreciated.