Disable Keyboard Hotkeys

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Aamir, Apr 26, 2011.

  1. Aamir

    Aamir Guest

    How to disable HP "Intel core i3 CPU m350 2.27GHz", ALTEC, keyboar
    hot keys shortcuts.
    Don't like the location of hot keys keys .

    1. Advertising

  2. BillW50

    BillW50 Guest

    In news:,
    Aamir wrote:
    > How to disable HP "Intel core i3 CPU m350 2.27GHz", ALTEC, keyboard
    > hot keys shortcuts.
    > Don't like the location of hot keys keys ..

    Well if you are asking what I think you are. Just don't use the HP
    keyboard driver. Better yet, just uninstall the HP keyboard driver.

    --
    Bill
    Centrino Core Duo 1.83G - 2GB - Windows XP SP3