    sound. Been through BIOS thoroughly, looked through the jumper listing
    in the PDF manual...nothing. Did I miss it somewhere?

    Anyone lend a hand here?
    Phillip Ian, Dec 10, 2005

  2. The option has to be there, try hitting Ctrl + F1 for advanced bios options.

    Richard Dower, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Phillip Ian

    Jody Guest

    >I have an 8I915P Dua Pro, and I'm trying to debug a problem w/ Flight
    > Sim 2004 by disabling the onboard sound card and using an older sound
    > card that I know works.
    >
    > Thing is, I can't find any option anywhere to disable the onboard
    > sound. Been through BIOS thoroughly, looked through the jumper listing
    > in the PDF manual...nothing. Did I miss it somewhere?
    >
    > Anyone lend a hand here?

    I THINK it is the Azalia Codec in Integrated Peripherals.

    jody
    Jody, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Phillip Ian

    TheGodFather Guest

    I have another problem with the same motherboard
    I can not run my sound
    My OS is Windows XP Pro with SP2 and when I try to install C-medi
    driver or another HDA audio driver I have a message that Microsof
    UAA is not installed. I install this driver bus but the situation i
    the same
    When I try to open volume control from Entertainment I have a messag

    Ther are njo active mixer device available. To install mixer devices
    go to Control Panel , click Printers and Other Hardware , and the
    click add hardware
    This program will now clos

    Can you explain me what you did to run your audio
    3 days I can not run it and I'm very angry :)
    TheGodFather, Dec 20, 2005