    /burn into this kind of hardware.

    Thanks
    Sam
    bsder, Nov 1, 2005

  2. bsder

    chetnab

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Diskonchip2000 ISA card

    Hi

    I am using a Diskonchip 2000 .I have to use this as a last drive of my PC i.e like a hard drive .
    I made ISA interface card for using a DiskOnChip in a desktop PC.
    by taking a reference of the design of home made ISA card.

    2000.html]Electronics Circuit Diagrams & Schematics: ISA card for the DiskOnChip 2000[/url]

    Now I am connecting the this ISA card to My pC ISA slot but it is not able to detect the Memory card or as a last drieve of the system .

    I am using a PC with windows 98 installed.

    Please help me in this issue .Also please suggest any other software needed to do this.
    chetnab, Mar 22, 2012